As the name itself implies, this hotel is highly majestic with its stylish interior and exterior and its wonderful staff and Middle Eastern hospitality. Whether you’re on a business trip or on holiday for a break, this halal hotel is the best place for you to stay. From its stunning decorations to its truly majestic rooms, down to its extraordinary staff, this property will exceed your expectation for a hotel service. On your next halal holiday in United Arab Emirates don’t forget to stay at this hotel.
- Location: Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai
- Check in: From 3:00 PM (Afternoon)
- Check out: Until 12:00 (Noon Time)
When to Go to this Destination
April and May are the best time of the year to visit Dubai. Despite its humid weather, you can still enjoy lots of outdoors activities including long walks at Dubai’s famous sandy shores and many more on your halal holiday in Dubai. After these months, it gets extremely hot for the next few months.
How to Get There
The International Airport is just 8 kilometres away from the property. You can get to the hotel via shuttle services and vice – versa. Al Fahidi Metro Station is only a walking distance from the hotel.
Things to Do
There are many things to do in Dubai such as:
- The hotel offers various pools including one that is on the rooftop. One heated pool, and a pool bar with sun umbrellas and sun loungers and beach chairs.
- The hotel features an in–house music room and a café. These facilities are always open.
- Health clubs and fitness facilities are also featured. Saunas and steam rooms are available.
Unique Selling Points
- Meeting or banquet facilities are featured and guests who are in a business trip can rent this and offer their clients with a majestic meeting room to discuss business matters. Hotel staff are also ready to assist.
- There’s also an option to stay in soundproof rooms.
- Various restaurants are featured and guests can enjoy lots of local and international styled cuisines.
- Only Halal food is served.
- Pork and Alcohol is not used in any way to serve or prepare the food.
- Massage room just for ladies.
Mailing Address: Dubai Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 (0) 4 359 8888
Fax: +971 (0) 4 359 8889
Burjuman Mall is just 1 kilometer away from the hotel. Guests can visit this facility and enjoy spending the time with travel buddies and fellow travelers. Al Bastakiya is also a kilometer away from the property. 1.2 kilometer away from the hotel is the famous and well – visited Grand Mosque.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.