Want to get most out of your Istanbul getaway? One way is to check in at the best hotels located in the area. Marmaray Hotel is one of these hotels. Located near the various transportation facilities, this hotel can be conveniently accessed. Many travelers visit and stay here for the best halal holiday experience.
- Location: Guvenlik Caddesi No: 43 Yenikap, Fatih, Istanbul
- Check-In: 14:00 (2:00 PM Afternoon)
- Check-Out: Check-out time is from 11:00-12; 00 (Noontime)
When to Go to this Destination
If you`re planning to travel in the early months of the year, between March-May is the best time to visit in which the average daytime temperature commonly dwell barely above 70 degrees. Addition to that are the primal occasions that`s gonna happen in between these months. One is the Istanbul Film Festival which befalls on April. You can visit it any time to spend the best halal holidays in Turkey.
How to Get There
You can get from Ataturk Airport to this hotel. Aksaray Tram Stop is just 500 m away offering easy access to other sites in the city. Ataturk Airport is 18 km from the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
You could explore the historically affluent vicinity of the hotel which includes Istanbul`s greatest attraction such as the Hagia Sophia and other top tourist spots. Or you could just stay in the hotel and relax yourself with the beautiful sea views from the terrace, coupled with the use of free Wifi connection if you wanted to share with the world what you`re currently enjoying at.
Unique Selling Points
- Air-conditioned rooms with channelled TVs
- Free laundry
- The hotel features an onsite library which offers guests aesthetic company of books if they fell like staying in the area.
- The hotel is situated 500 meters away from the Aksaray Tram Stop which offers transportation services if you wanted to explore nearby locale.
- Onsite entertainment facilities are also available for kids and adults.
- Foods are served in the where you could enjoy the beautiful sea views.
- Unique restaurants of Yenikapi district are just a few strides away and guests could visit it anytime they want if they wanted to savour inexpensive fish cuisines!
- All food is halal
- No Alcohol is allowed for any guest here
Telephone: +90-212-458-60 05
Fax: +90-212-458-60 05
Address: Guvenlik Caddesi No: 43, 3413, Yenikapi/Istanbul/Turkey
Whatever reason you may have, may it be the yearning for a breath of fresh air after the suffocating stress of the demanding schedule of your job, or just the longing for something unfamiliar, your stay in this halal holidays in Istanbul hotel would surely exceed your travel expectation. From well-favoured rooms and luscious foods, to convenient access to neighboring tourist attractions, Marmaray Hotel would never disappoint you.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.