Opened on February 2015 as a classy boutique hotel, Merrodi Bagdatliyan Hotel has it all. To historic Western style architecture to hospitable staff providing wonderful service, you’ll definitely get more out of your money. Staying at this halal hotel will give you lots of unforgettable moments that would surely want to make you extend your stay.
- 4-Star Hotel
- Staff Speaks many languages
- Check in: From 2:00 PM
- Check out: Until 12:00 Noon
- Price: Can be as low as $40 per night
- The rooms in this property are allergy free and guests can enjoy their stay without being irritably disturbed.
When to Get There
During the months of May – June, the weather is just right. It is hot during the day and gets cooler in the evening. It is a good time to go if you want to do outdoor activities and explore what’s around you. To top it off, staying at Meroddi Bagdatliyan will ensure you have a great halal holiday in Turkey.
How to Get There
Guests can get to the hotel from Istanbul Ataturk Airport in 45 minutes via taxi. And if guests feel like walking around the neighbourhood to get to the hotel, they sure can. They can choose to ride a train because the nearest train station is only 450 meters away from the property. Metro Station is only a 100 metre walking distance from the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- You can enjoy many things while staying at this hotel. Things to do in Istanbul:
- Meroddi Bagdatliyan Hotel offers an awesome Bosphorus Tour with VIP motor yachts.
- Make a reservation and you’ll get a favorable Galata Tower Entrance Ticket! Guests will love exploring this wonderful landmark.
- If you’re wondering how you will find restaurants near Istanbul, then don’t worry. There are many halal restaurants near the hotel.
- Sun terraces are also available on some rooms and guests could enjoy the beautiful weather outside just by having a moment of rest on this particular area of the room.
Unique Selling Points
- Scalatta restaurant is less than a kilometre away from the hotel. Guests can visit this place if they want to tastes different kinds of Turkish dishes.
- Sahkulu Kahvecisi is also nearby and guests would enjoy the night with this available café and bar.
- Special diet menus are available (upon request) on the in house restaurant. Guests can choose their desired dishes to be served.
- Free Wi-Fi connection is available on all areas of the hotel. Guest can surf the internet without being asked for charges.
- All rooms in the hotel are sound proof, which means no disturbance from outside noise.
- Halal food is provided
- No private pool or facility for female is available
- Alcohol is not allowed
Address: Ilk Belediye Caddesi No: 35, Galata-Beyoglu, Beyoglu, Istanbul
Reservation: +90 (850) 360 0 627
Phone: +90 (212) 936 00 30
Neve Shalon Synagogue is only a few meters away from the hotel. It is a historic and beautiful site. Suleymaniye Mosque is also conveniently located near the property which is only 1.5 kilometer away. All these facilities and places give you perfect halal holidays in Istanbul experience.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.