The Niconya Port Suite and Hotel is located in Bacelievler, which is a beautiful area for those interested in culture and exploring old towns and history. This is one of the best halal hotels There is plenty to see and explore and you will find yourself wishing you had much more time to stay so that you could take it all in and not miss out on any of the rich history.
- Location: Bahçelievler – Istanbul – Turkey
- Check-In: Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check out: Check-out time is noon
- Pets are not allowed
When to Visit:
The best time to visit is in the early summer months as the weather is the mildest and temperate then, in the low 70s Fahrenheit. Other than that you can visit anytime to enjoy halal holidays in Turkey.
How to get there
Istanbul Ataturk International Airport is 2.4 miles away.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- The Mall of Istanbul is located within 6.7 miles.
- The Hippodrome is located within 9.1 miles
- The TurkuaZoo is located 8.4 miles away
- Ataturk Olympic stadium is just 9.1 miles away
- The Atakoy Marina is 3.2 miles away, practically within walking distance!
Unique selling point
- Very close to the airport and metro transportation
- The onsite restaurant only serves breakfast, but there are 52 restaurants right in the immediate vicinity
- All rooms provide in-room climate control
- Coffee/tea makers available in room
- Slippers provided in room
- Slippers provided to guests
- Best for halal holidays in Istanbul
- Eyup Sultan Mosque is 7.4 miles away
- Suleymaniye Mosque is located within 8.7 miles
- Chora Church is located within 8.1 miles
Address: Yenibosna Zafer Mh. Çalışlar Sk. No: 11 Bahçelievler – Istanbul
Phone: +90 212 652 2646, +90 212 652 2647
Fax: +90 212 652 2648
No matter how far away you are visiting from, you will feel like you have found your home away from home in paradise when you visit the Niconya Port Suite and Hotel. There are many Mosques in Istanbul which are located near to this hotel. With access to vast transportation options and literally moments away from the airport, you can travel at just a moment’s notice. There is plenty to see and do and explore nearby, and you will run out of time on your vacation before you run out of things to do on your halal holiday in Istanbul.
Whether you are looking for an adventure or for relaxation and rejuvenation let the Niconya Port Suite and Hotel be your vacation destination. You will be glad you spent your time there, and you will want to go back again and again.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.