Turkey is known for its exotic places and homes to accommodate its tourists. If you are looking for halal hotels to enjoy, relax, have great quality food, kid friendly and near to exotic and historic places, then Nish Palace Exclusive Suites In Istanbul is the place for you and your family.
Here you and your family will have a vacation that is suited for all age types and has all the mouthwatering, exotic and fancy food. Nish Palace Exclusive Suites will make sure that your stay is pleasant and well beyond your satisfaction whilst on your halal holiday in Turkey.
- Official ratings: 5-star Hotel
- Minimum Age requirement: 18 years
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 12 pm
When to go to this destination
The best time for your halal holiday in Istanbul is in March to May and September to November. The reason is; because at this time the tourist travel ratio is low and prices are below average. During Summer time, the prices tend to get high due to the higher demand.
How to get there
The closest airport to the hotel is Sabiha Gokcen Airport which is 18km away from the hotel. From there, there are many airport shuttles which have free wifi and other facilities that accommodate you till you reach the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
There are many things do in Istanbul:
- As a guest living in the suites, you can enjoy their famous continental breakfast and the seating area where you can see the whole city.
- You can also enjoy the quality service of showers which are private and accessible.
- You can take a tour out into the streets to enjoy the famous and beautiful sites of the city.
- If you are with a family, then there are many restaurants and bars where you and your family can go and relax and enjoy all the mouthwatering food
- You can also enjoy food in the hotel which offers 24 hour service to guests.
Unique Selling points
- There are many unique selling points such as, historic monuments and sites which are just 15-30 minutes away from the hotel.
- There are also many markets and restaurants to explore.
- Spas and massage centres are also just a walk away from this hotel and you can indulge yourself in the different culture.
- Pharmacies and retail shops are also just a block away for your multiple needs and services.
- The hotel does not allow alcohol and smoking in the building.
- There are few restaurants just blocks away from the hotel which offer halal food. The hotel also serve halal food.
- Mosques in Istanbul are present in the area so that people can easily pray. This facility is also present in the hotel.
Address: Bayraktar Bulvari, 34775, Umraniye, Istanbul, Turkey.
Phone: +90 216 339 6666
The Nish Palace Exclusive Suites in Istanbul is worth a stay as it provides many necessary comforts and the joy to live with an outstanding view of the city.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.