The Officers Club And Hotel is home to any individuals who want to relax and enjoy their halal holiday. You can visit this property and experience the superb services this hotel can offer. With over 294 fully furnished rooms and a 24/7 services, this is the perfect place for you to go and spend your halal holidays in United Arab Emirates.
- Rating: 5-star Hotel
- Pets are not allowed
- Check in: From 3:00 PM
- Check out: Until 12:00 PM
When to Go to this Destination
Room reservations may be hard during peak seasons. So to escape from the crowd and to avoid being left out of no room to stay, it is best to visit this hotel during the summer months in which not a lot of people visit the place due to a higher temperature. But despite this kind of weather, it is guaranteed that guests would still enjoy their vacation.
How to Get There
Abu Dhabi Airport is only a 10 minute drive away from the hotel. Guests can arrive at the property via shuttle arranged by the hotel staffs. Reservation must be done in advanced. Also, Al Bateen Executive Airport (AZI) is only 3.4 kilometres away.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
There are many things to do during your halal holiday in Dubai:
- Guests can defy the heat by swimming on the hotels’ very own swimming pool located indoor.
- A tennis court is also available for those who want to break some sweat (regardless of the weather).
- Guests can also enjoy themselves on the property’s bowling alley. They can spend some quality time with their vacation buddies and even some other tourists or locals who decide to stay on the hotel also.
- A bar is also open for those who don’t want to waste their night away.
Unique Selling Points
- The hotel offers a 24 hour room service. Guests will be amazed by how diligent the staff are in making guest comfortable.
- Kids club and playground are also made available for kids who can spend time playing with new found buddies.
- The hotel also features a in-house coffee shop for coffee lover guests and for those who want to spend their afternoon with a good cup of coffees and treats.
All food within hotel premises is halal. The hotel has full non-alcoholic Halal atmosphere with all food within hotel premises being halal.
Adress: Khaleej Al Arabi Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Direct line: 02-4415900 (For general inquiries)
Popular mosques in Dubai can be seen nearby the property. One is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is only 1.29 kilometers away. Are you thinking how to find restaurant in Dubai? Don’t worry there’s plenty around.
Salwa Zeidan Gallery is one of the most popular landmark that is closest to the hotel with a distance of only 900 kilometers away. Guests who love art can visit this beautiful property. Kids will enjoy visiting the popular Ferrari World Theme Park which is only 16.07 kilometers away from the hotel. The excitement is surely worth the travel.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.