One to One hotel is one of the suitably located hotels in Abu Dhabi. The hotel offers mesmerizing holidays along with major attractions in an Islamic Halal way.
Muslim tourists find One to One Hotel as the most comfortable, enjoyable and pleasurable Halal Holiday point owing to its room amenities, separate swimming pools, halal restaurants and separate prayer facilities. One to One Hotels received a Tripadvisor certificate of excellence in 2012.
One to One Hotel has an eclectic mix of Halal facilities and services to offer.
- Rating: Rated at 4 stars
- Board Basis: Inclusive of Breakfast
- Open: 24/7 in all 12 months of a year
- Location: Centrally located on Al Salam Street, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Nearest City: Dubai
- Nearest International Airports:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport-AUH (33 Km distance and 30 min time)
- Dubai International Airport-DXB (150 Km distance and 90 min time)
- Sharjah International Airport-SHJ (174 Km distance and 45 min time)
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- Room Amenities: the most luxurious rooms having air-conditioning, Free Internet, hairdryer, telephone, working desk, and tea/coffee facilities
- Swimming Pools: 2 completely covered, but exclusive pools for ladies, 1 pool for both genders, and 1 pool for kids in the kids’ area
- Fitness Centre and Spa: Massage, Hot tub, sauna, spa, well-equipped gym with techno equipments, barber/beauty salon, etc.
- Kid’s Area: a separate kids area along with a swimming pool and sports facilities
- Meeting/Conference Area: 18-50 persons well-equipped meeting area for business dealings
- Currency Exchange facility
- Dry Cleaning and laundry facilities
- Baby sitting facility
- One to One Hotel provides separate prayer rooms for men and women
- The environment of the hotel is purely Halal and Non-Alcoholic
- All rooms have Qibla for Payer, the prayer mat and the Holy-Quran
- All the food and drinks are Halal
Address: Al Salam Street, P.O. Box 128967, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Phone: +971 2 4952 000
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.