Are you a businessman/woman looking for accommodation in Abu Dhabi? One To One Hotel – The Village, is a hotel to consider. The hotel will give you everything that you need from the most relaxing ambience to the best room service and staff that you can possibly have in the middle of the beautiful desert.
This hotel boasts a wide variety of food types on the menu. From the most exotic choices to healthy vegan cuisines, you will enjoy choosing what is right for your diet the moment you stay in this particular hotel for your halal holiday in United Arab Emirates. You will have a taste of both modern and traditional living here as well.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Check In: 2:00 PM
- Occupant Age Limit: Children are welcome. Children under 16 years of age are charged for extra beds. (100 AED per night) Same rule applies to older children.
- Check-Out: Until 12:00 PM
- Restrictions: Pets are not allowed
When to Go To This Destination
The best time to go here is between June to August. Prices during this time are much lower and not too many people are looking for halal holidays in Dubai as the weather is above 40 degrees during these months.
How to Get There
This hotel is about 1.5 km from the nearest stadium (Al Nahyan) and about 2.1 km from the Abu Dhabi Media Company. If you are coming from Abu Dhabi Airport, it is 26 kilometers away from the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
If you’re wondering what things to do in Dubai are, well:
- Visit the 160 story skyscraper – The Burj Khalifa.
- The Dubai Mall – one of the biggest shopping centres in the world.
Unique Selling Point
- This particular hotel boasts high-end taste when it comes to design and accommodation. All rooms are air conditioned, offer free Wi-Fi access and are equipped with a flat screen TV which guests will truly enjoy.
- This One To One Hotel – The Village accommodate couples as well as singletons.
- Outdoor pools and an all-around fitness center
- For those with exquisite taste buds, the continental breakfast buffet is available to provide more food choices.
- The hotel also has a fitness center that can get you into shape whilst you’re on vacation.
- Furthermore, the staff speaks English fluently as well as their native language.
- Being located in the urban jungle, this site is also near Mosques in Dubai.
- Most restaurants in and around offer a set of Halal food.
Address: Al Salam St., Abu Dhabi, UAE
Social Media Platforms
Overall, this particular hotel will give you everything that you need from a business standpoint. It means that if you stay in this hotel, you will get work done while still enjoying yourself immensely.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.