If you truly want to experience how it is to enjoy Rome, you should stay in the Palazzo Navona Hotel. This halal hotel is filled with people who are very accommodating and happy to help with any queries you may have.
Aside from the people, you’ll enjoy a lot of activities within the hotel itself. As a guest, you can explore and use the hotel facilities freely without having to worry about anything.
You will also get to enjoy the various cultures that this hotel can offer. It has the finest European cuisine and people as well. The staff can speak a multitude of languages so you would not have to worry about miscommunication at all. All you have to do is to enjoy yourself whilst on your halal holiday in Italy.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Location: Largo Della Sapienza, 8, Pantheon, Rome, Italy
- Check in: 2:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 PM
- Minimum Age Requirement: All children are welcome. Extra beds cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Restrictions: No Pets Allowed
When to Go to this Destination
It would be best to go there during the Summer. However, if you want to experience the European cold weather, then Autumn is a good time to go where it’s cold, but not cold enough where it spoils your holiday.
How to Get There
This exquisite landmark is located just 100 m from the Piazza Navona Square. It is also just a few blocks away from the most popular landmarks such as the Pantheon and the Castel Sant’ Angelo Castle at 300 m. It would take tourists at least 15 minutes to reach these popular locations in Rome.
Things to Do
Here are some of the most popular amenities at the hotel:
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 hour concierge and room service
- Tickets offered for various entertainment acts in the hotel (for additional fees)
- Family room
Unique Selling Points
- There is an area for non-smokers as well as couple-exclusive services
- Spacious terraces
- Soundproof rooms and safety deposit boxes are available to provide more security for guests
- This particular hotel is located near various Mosques in Rome
- It is also near airports and some train stations so travelling to and from the hotel on your own will never be a problem
- Mailing Address: Della Sapienza, 8, Pantheon, Rome, Italy
- Telephone: +39 06 81152341
- Fax: +39 0681152342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.moodhotels.it/eng/palazzo-navona-roma/index.html
Everything mentioned above is just the beginning of your enjoyment once you decide to visit the Palazzo Navona hotel in Rome. It will be a once in a lifetime halal holiday experience that you will definitely never forget.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.