If you need to go on a business trip, but want to enjoy your trip along the way, going to the Ramada Deira Hotel in Dubai can help you do this.
This hotel has all the amenities that you need to enjoy yourself while keeping tabs on your business without difficulty. The multilingual and efficient staff will also attend to your every request during your stay without issue.
Because of this, you will get to enjoy the advantages of living the high-class life without any limitation on your halal holiday in United Arab Emirates.
Here are some additional details regarding the facility.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Check in: 2:00 PM onwards
- Minimum Age Requirement: Children below 12 years of age will not have additional charges if he/she uses pre-existing bedroom accommodations. Guests of all ages are welcome.
- Check-out: 12:00 – 1 PM
- Restrictions: Pets are not allowed
When to Go to this Destination
It would be best to go to this particular hotel during the holidays (September to February) to take advantage of the many promos and perks that this establishment will have for guests.
How to Get There
This four-star establishment is located near the Salahuddin Metro Station. It is also 15 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport as well as the docks. Additionally, you can get here through a multitude of available transportation. Whether you come via train, plane or ship no matter where you are in the world.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- Below are just some of the things to do in Dubai that you can do while in the hotel for business or leisure:
- Similar to other Dubai hotels, this particular establishment offers a fitness center that will allow customers to stay in shape while traveling.
- There are many available pools for guests to use.
- This particular establishment offers karaoke night for those who love music and singing.
- They also a lot of kid friendly channels offered via television so parents would not have to worry about bringing their child along.
Unique Selling Point
- This hotel offers parking as well as heated pool that can help customers relax and relieve their tension before going to a meeting.
- Additionally, this establishment is extremely disability friendly. The parking area as well as the indoor designs are wheelchair accessible.
- Ramada Deira is an establishment that has many perks for married couples who plan to stay for their honeymoon.
- All food within the hotel premises is halal and no alcohol is sold or allowed in the hotel.
- Alcohol is not served.
Address: Salahuddin Road, P.O. Box 42222, Deira,Dubai
Fax: +971 4-259-6060
Ramada Deira is located in a place where there are adjacent Mosques in Dubai and restaurants that offer Halal food.
With all these perks and advantages, there’s no reason why you should not visit Ramada Deira for your next halal holidays in Dubai.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.