Ramada Downtown Dubai hotel is one of the best places to stay for family, couples, all those who prefer brand shopping. This halal hotel offers luxurious and most designed interior rooms so that each family and couple knows, remembers and cherish the wonderful experience they had at Dubai. From a wide range of amusements and family-friendly locations near this hotel, you can sure to bet to have the amazing and outstanding time of your life on halal holidays in United Arab Emirates.
The hotel not only makes sure that you feel welcome and at home but also provide the excellent services, quality dine-in, and the beautiful views to immerse yourself in. No wonder that everyone who comes here for halal holidays in Dubai and gives the best reviews and the best comments regarding this hotel.
- Office Ratings: 5-star hotel with great office reviews
- Check in Time: 3 pm
- Pets are not allowed
- Minimum Age requirement: 18 and older
- Check out time: 12 pm
When to go to this destination
You can visit Dubai at any time of the season and stay at this hotel. The best time to visit here is during Spring and Autumn season, as the rates at this time of the year are comparatively average. Also during this time of the season, the tourism ratio is quite low.
How to get to this place
The closest airport that is present near this hotel is the Dubai International Airport which is situated only 10.6 km away. From the airport, you can use the shuttle facility or the taxi service to reach the hotel in less than 20 minutes. Also, the shuttle facility is fully accommodated with Air conditioner and Wi-Fi so that you don’t get bored on the way.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- If you are visiting Dubai for the first time then there are many things you can do:
- You can go to the shopping mall Souk Al Bahar which is departmental store and a mall which is on just a walking distance.
- You can also visit the famous landmarks like Dubai opera, Burj Khalifa and go to the top of skydiving, Bay Avenue park and many more places.
- You can also go to the nearest shopping malls and enjoy tons of facilities with your family and friends.
- If you feel bored, go out and have a nice swim and take a relaxing massage in the outdoor pool and massage facility of the hotel.
- There are also cycling equipment, badminton area, fitness room, steam room, gym room, children playground and you can also swim indoors.
Unique Selling points
- There are many unique selling points like the shopping mall which include City Walk Mall, The Village Mall, and even the Twin Tower Shopping Centre.
- There is a variety of famous landmarks which are close to your location like the Burj Khalifa, SEGA Republic, Marais Promenade etc.
- There are also places like The Floating Bridge, Textile Souk and much more.
- There are many halal facilities provide here in the hotel which include:
- Indoor Mosques
- No smoking hotel
- No alcohol is served
- Halal food and continental breakfast
Address: Boulevard Street Downtown Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
The Ramada Downtown Dubai is one the finest place to stay and visit with many halal facilities available. Be sure to visit Ramada Downtown Dubai for the best time of your life.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.