If you are looking for the most luxurious and affordable hotels in Abu Dhabi then think no more because Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche will satisfy all your desires no matter from which country or race you are.
The luxurious life of this hotel includes outdoor swimming pool, gym with all sort of equipment, saloon, Chinese spa, 24 hr. room service, free indoor parking, free unlimited Wi-Fi, eye-catching view, and much more. It gives you all the things you need for halal holidays.
You can also make an online reservation so don’t waste your time as this amazing hotel awaits you with all its gulf luxuries for halal holidays in United Arab Emirates.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Minimum age requirement: children of all ages are welcome
- Check-in: 2:00 PM onwards
- Check out: until 12:00 PM
When to Go To This Destination
The summer is the best time to visit this beautiful place. Abu Dhabi is known for its hot weather so if you want some real tan and relaxing sun baths, this is the best time to make a reservation and spend halal holidays in Dubai.
How to Get There
Abu Dhabi International Airport is 30 minutes away by car. Taxi and shuttle is always available and you can take their services any time to reach to this hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are various things to do in Dubai and at this splendid hotel. Everything you want for an adventurous holiday.
- Ramada Spa will take you to another level of relaxation and take all your worries away. It can be your warm-up for your holiday.
- From essential espresso services to open-air events, this hotel provides you a full scope of value and imaginative cooking services. Our committed group makes your own or corporate capacity an effective, heavenly event.
- There are many shopping malls at the walking distance you can go and have good time there.
Unique Selling Point
- It is located near the main Abu Dhabi Mall and Abu Dhabi Corniche Beach.
- It is only 15 minutes away from Yas Island Water Theme Park.
- It is only 20 minutes away from Abu Dhabi Airport.
- This is a halal hotel, food is prepared in halal way and no wine and pork is used to make the food.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is 14.5 km away, you can also find many other Mosques in Dubai.
Address: Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche Mina Road, Tourist Club Area Post Box 128743 Abu Dhabi, UA
Telephone: +971 2 401 9000
Fax: +971 2 401 9100
Sales enquiries: email@example.com
An outdoor swimming pool at the rooftop accompanied by luxurious sun baths and an overwhelming view will be everything you need for a satisfying holiday.
If you are into fitness and cannot do without it even on holiday then you don’t have to look for gyms outside because this hotel comes with one of its own fitness centers.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.