Are you fond of historical places and the cultures and traditions of a country or an empire that existed hundreds of years ago?
Rast Hotel in Istanbul offers a great sight and view of the city Istanbul as it exists in the historic Sutanahmet District. The hotel gives you the ambiance from the famous Ottoman Empire as Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophie and Grand Bazaar are just a short walk away.
Official rating: 3 stars.
Board Basis: Breakfast Inclusive (served from 7:00 to 10:30 am).
Location: Istanbul / Sultanahmet, Turkey
Nearest International Airport:
1) Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport (30 min)
2) Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport (1 hour)
When to Go:
Normally, it is recommended to visit Turkey in the spring season as the weather is pleasant and allows you to visit places easily without getting burnt in the sun.
How to get there:
30 mins transfer from Istanbul Ataturk airport.
Things to do:
Rast Hotel in Istanbul is located in the old part of the city and the famous historical places such as Topkapi Palace, Blue (Sultanahmet) Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and Grand Bazaar are just a short walk away approximately 5-15 minutes.
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- Restaurants and café as well a coffee shop is present inside the hotel.
- There is individually controlled air conditioning system in all 29 rooms.
- Satellite TV and free WIFI.
- There is an amazing terrace in the hotel that overlooks to the scenery of Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia.
- Luggage storage and deposit box facilities are available.
- All room have balconies and French doors.
- Only halal food is served within the hotel premises and no alcohol is allowed within these premises.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the hotel is halal in the Terrace Restaurants that offers a wonderful view as well.
Phone: +90 212 638 16 38
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.