Istanbul is finest for the amount of historic places, luxury halal hotels, Out of the world food quality and the site seeing places for its people and tourists. Rast hotel Istanbul is extraordinary complimentary in regard to all this. This hotel is situated close to all the historic, memorable places and with fine regard to all the halal restaurants present near it.
If this is your first time traveling to Istanbul and wants to be treated like the royal class highness which you and your family deserve, then Rast Hotel is the perfect place for you and your demanding needs for your next halal holidays in Turkey. With no other hotel that gives so much accommodation and relaxation, you wont surely forgets your trip to this magnificent city.
- Office Ratings: 5-Star Ratings and Reviews
- Check in Time: 2pm
- Minimum Age requirement: 18 years
- Check out time: 11:30 am
When to go to this destination
The most suitable time to visit such a magnificent place is from March to May and September to November. The reason that stands here is that because of the suitable room rent and the moderate temperature to go outside. The tourists also visit less in this time which is perfect to avoid the unwanted crowd at places.
How to get to this place
Ataturk International Airport is on the very convenient route to the hotel which is just 13 km away. There is also a railway that can make you reach quicker or you can take the airport shuttle which has all the necessary accommodations for you to enjoy on the trip to the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- If you are visiting the first time then they are a lot of things which you can here.
- You can sit from you hotel room view where you can see all the breathtaking views of the city.
- You can go outside with you family or friends to different historic places around your location like Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue mosque, Grand bazaar etc. Which are just on a walking distance from your hotel.
- You can enjoy the exquisite food of the hotel service and also their continental breakfast which will make you cherish every bite.
- You can go to nearby spas, parlors, shopping malls and go window shopping into their mind blowing collections.
- You can buy souvenirs, bracelet, lockets and other fun items for a way to memorize your outstanding trip.
- If you like to have a little comfy time then there are multiple coffee shops, bars and restaurants for you to go and to immerse yourself in their tastes.
- If you like to stay in the hotel then your room services will satisfy your needs of 24 hours of laundry servicing and full royal services.
Unique Selling points
- There is a public transportation service Sirkeci Railway station which can easily facilitate you and is on a walking distance.
- Also a shopping mall Aksoy Hali-kalim is best for you to buy different clothes and items.
- All the famous historic places are also just on a five minute walking distance from your hotel. That makes it best for halal holidays in Istanbul.
- There are many convenience stores and retail shops which can provide you with everything you need.
- Atm’s, spas, massage areas and pools are also available for those who wanna take a dip.
- Multiple Mosques in Istanbul are also present within the hotel and on a walking distance to your hotel.
- Many of the famous restaurants are also available which serve halal food and the hotel also provides halal food.
- Smoking and alcohol are not allowed within hotel premises.
Adress: Klofrarer Street No.4, 34122, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey.
Phone: +90 212 638 16 38
If you want your trip to be the best one and memorable one then don’t forget to miss this opportunity. Also the time of your life also awaits you here.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.