Looking for the luxurious halal holidays in Kuwait? Welcome to the very essence at one of Kuwait’s most amazing properties, at The Regency Kuwait Hotel in Salmiyah.
It is stunning coastal setting hotel with extraordinary leisure choices, located close enough to the city centre of Salmiyah and yet quiet and peaceful. The Regency is the leading five star luxury hotel in Kuwait, from the moment you arrive you will be made to feel like royalty. The hotel offers international comfort whilst complying with the Islamic Sharia’s traditions. Every effort is made to make guests comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must see destinations.
- Rating: 5 star
- Board basis: room only
- Location: Salmiyah, Kuwait
- Nearest International Airports: Kuwait International Airport (KWI) 20 km.
- Open: Check in time starts 14:00, Check out time is by noon
When to go:
Hotel is open all over the year.
Marina Mall (2.8 mi / 4.5 km), Marina Bay Beach ( 3 mi/ $.8 km), Kuwait zoo (9.2 mi / 14.8 km), The Avenues Mall (10.5 mi / 16.9 km), Al Sabah Medical Complex (13.9 mi / 22.4 km).
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Hotel private beach is available. Number of outdoor pools, playground for kids, health club is also there.
Hotel Halal Facilities:
- Hotel boasts 203 rooms including 51suites and well known for its white marble lobby offering beautifulviews of the Arabian Gulf and landscaped gardens.
- Hotel provides following room amenities air conditioning, mini fridge, complimentary Wi-Fi, writing desk, tea and coffee making facilities and full range of custom-made bathroom amenities.
- All food within the hotel premise is halal. No alcohol sold or allowed within the hotel premises. Those staying at The Regency can wake up to breakfast at Silk Road, as well as dinner at The Gourmet Boutique after a day of sightseeing. For guests spending the day out, the hotel offers packed lunches if required.
- One mixed beach areas for family.
- Outdoor mixed lap pool, infinity pool, kid’s pool and waterfall plunge pool. Two small women pool.
- Meeting and conference facilities.
- Complimentary parking
- Prayers room
- Fitness center and water sports.
Phone: +965 2576 6666
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.