Want to be a modern day princess or prince? You can experience this beautiful moment if you visit Rixos Pera Istanbul hotel at Istanbul. With its classical ambience and beautiful architecture, it will surely bring you back to the ancient times of Kings and Queens. No need for a time travel because the hotel’s own surrounding will surely give you that exciting moment of being a royalty. Along with its beautiful place, the halal hotels also offer services that will make you feel as if you own the place. Well, more like you own the palace.
- 5-Star Hotel
- Staff speaks many languages
- Check in: From 2:00 PM
- Check out: Until 12:00 Noon
When to Go To This Destination
This is best halal hotel in Turkey. You can visit the place during June in which the weather suits various activities that would be fully enjoyed outside. Aside from its convenience for outdoor activities, you will surely enjoy the hotel’s services with a good weather.
How to Get There
The hotel is situated near Ataturk Airport, Istanbul’s largest airport. From there, you can get to the hotel for 45 minutes via taxi.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are many things to do in Istanbul. You can indulge yourself with the hotel’s offering of various tastes of global and classical dishes.
- You can also experience some relaxation time with the hotel’s Rixos Royal Spa with its exclusive services which includes different massage sessions, Turkish baths, and even a sauna.
- Various malls like the famous Demiroren Shopping Mall is only 7 minutes walking distance from the hotel. You can choose to visit this establishment and treat yourself with satisfying products.
Unique Selling Points
- Daily maid services is available and you don’t have to worry about your rooms getting dirty.
- The hotel also offers 24/7 or a whole day front desk services. All your inquiries and concerns can be answered immediately.
- The hotel has elegant restaurants where you can eat your meals. You’ll surely love the hotel’s cuisines along with its wonderful and friendly staffs.
- The hotel also offers a fitness centre where you can trysome physical excercises with a personal trainer!
- All food in the property is halal
- No alcohol is served on the property’s premises
Adress: Kamerhatun Mah. Mesrutiyet Cad No: 44 Tepebasi Taksim, Beyoglu, Istanbul
There are many mosques in Istanbul which you can visit. The hotel is only 15 minutes walking distance from The Museum of Innocence and Galata Tower. St. Anthony Padua Church is not more than a kilometer away and you can visit this historical site to experience a once in a lifetime moment of being acquainted to the ancient times’ kind of religious place.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.