Halal style Rizom Holiday Village Beach Resort located in Yalova, also known as Rizom Tatil Koyu, in Turkey on the Eastern Coast of Sea of Marmara provides Muslims with a relaxing yet halal holiday services.
It is very popular amongst not just domestic tourists but also with Muslims from all over the world. Rizom Holiday Village is a great place for newly-weds, as it offers special honeymoon halal facilities. The ‘village-y’ atmosphere offers a sense of privacy and cosiness.
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Board Basis: All Inclusive (soft Drinks, Meals)
- Summer season: from 31 May to 15 September
- Location: Kamplar district of Yalova city, Turkey
- Nearest city: Yalova (6 km, 15 mins taxi ride)
- Nearest International Airport:
1) Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport (1 hour 30 min, drive + ferry) – closest ferry station – Yenikapi
2) Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) (1 hour 30 min, drive + ferry)
Plan your Trip
Unique Selling Points:
- Unlimited all inclusive food and drinks
- Mixed beach for families with Islamic dress code
- Separate swimming pools for men and women
- Sports and leisure activities including table tennis, football and darts
- Separate spas and massage rooms for men and women
- Entertainment includes games, sports shows and sports games competitions
- Exclusive facilities for children include a separate pool, high chairs and playrooms.
- Private beaches
- Separate spas for men and women
- Islamic dress code followed on beach
- All the food served within hotel premises is 100% halal
- Separate pools for men and women
- 100% privacy in women only-area
Aside from providing halal facilities and an Islamic environment for Muslims, Rizom holiday Beach Resort is very prominent due to its luxurious ambiance and high quality customer care services. It has become one of the most prominent resorts because of the good reviews it has received both from Muslims and non-Muslim customers.
Adress : Tigem Arazileri İçi Kamplar Bölgesi – Yalova
Telephone : +90 226 811 0 222
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.