If you would like to mix business with pleasure and enjoy the sights while working, the Rome Glam Hotel will definitely be the answer to your queries. While staying in this particular establishment for halal holidays, you will be able to enjoy a wide variety of local Italian cuisine as well as some international delicacies.
The staff will surely be there to help you out if and when necessary. You will not have a problem with communication because these people are trained to entertain guests in various languages who come to spend halal holidays in Italy. All you have to do is be there for your business trip and they will take care of the rest.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Location: Nazionale 82, Rione Monti, Rome, Italy
- Check in: 2:00 PM
- Minimum Age Requirement: Children of all ages are welcome. However, there are no extra beds available for guests.
- Check-out: 11:00 PM
- Restrictions: No Pets Allowed
When to Go to this Destination
The most time to go to the destination would be from April to June or mid-September to October. The overall climate is just right for the guests at this time to enjoy halal holidays in Rome. In addition to this, many Italian tourist spots are open during this season.
How to Get There
There are few landmarks to remember when travelling to this particular establishment. The nearest Airport from the hotel would be Rome Ciampino. If you would like to meet someone outside of the establishment, the Trevi Fountain will surely be a convenient place to go to.
These landmarks are both 600 m away from the hotel itself.
Things to Do
There are many things to do in Rome including:
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi for those tech savvy guests.
- In addition, there is also a breakfast bar and various restaurants in and around the establishment. Customers will never go hungry as soon as they visit the hotel.
- Each room has an LCD TV as well as spacious family rooms for entertainment.
Unique Selling Point
- The 24-hour concierge and room service availability is one of the major selling points of this hotel.
- The staff is extremely courteous and respectful to guests as well.
- There also are nonsmoking areas for those health conscious individuals.
- The food served at this place is Halal
- This particular facility is just a few meters away from various famous mosques in Rome
- If anyone wants to commune with people of the same faith, this is the best hotel for you to stay in.
Mailing Address: Nazionale 82, Rione Monti, Rome, Italy
These are just some of the major reasons why you should visit the Rome Glam Hotel as soon as possible. Traveling to this destination will give you a well-rounded European experience for sure. You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.