Rome style hotel is the ideal place to stay with your family and friends during the halal holidays. The hotel has amazing rooms fitted with modern amenities and well decorated to ensure that your stay is comfortable and a great value for your money. Rome style hotel will turn your holiday into a fun filled holiday with great memories that you and your loved will treasure forever. Book today your stay at Rome style hotel and get top notch halal holidays in Italy services from the dedicated staff that will ensure your stay is amazing.
- Official ratings: 3-star hotel
- Location: Via Dei Due Macelli 106, Spagna,00187 Rome, Italy
- Check in: 14:00 hours
- Check out: until 1100 hours
- Minimum age check in requirement: All children are welcome
When to go to this destination
Being at the heart of Rome’s historic center, during the mid-year is the best time to visit the hotel since the weather conditions are well suited to perform each and every activity available.
How to get there
The nearest airport is Rome Ciampino airport which is only 14.5km from the hotel. The hotel offers airport pickups and drop-offs at an additional charge.
Things to do
There are many things to do in Rome:
- The hotel is strategically located near shopping areas like via Del Corso, Galleria Alberto Sordi which all sell popular brands like Rolex, H&M, Zara and Nike.
- You can explore the town and visit amazing landmarks and monuments like the Spanish steps and the Trevi Fountain which are just few minutes to get to from the hotel.
- There is a lounge bar at the hotel where it is the best place for you to just relax and have a great time while enjoying your drink.
Unique selling points
- The hotel is located near great shopping centers where tourists visit and this attract tourists to the hotel for great accessibility.
- The hotel is a non-smoking environment encouraging a family atmosphere.
- The hotel is at the heart of Rome historic center and is surrounded by landmarks and monuments which are few minutes to get to like the Spanish steps and Trinita de Monti.
- All food served at the hotel is halal and you can also be directed to amazing restaurants like the La Rinascente that serve delicious halal cuisines.
Mailing address: Via dei Macelli 106, 00187 Rome (Italy)
The hotel is also surrounded by mosques in Rome that are just few minutes to walk to or drive. If you wish to spend best halal holidays in Rome then don’t forget to visit this place. You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.