The travelers who are looking for a great journey head, Rome times hotel offers the most luxurious accommodation. This is one of the best halal hotels in Rome. A wonderfully set up design hotel offers everything that a tourist requires. The magnificent facade and the comforting options in this hotel will definitely be a unique experience for any kind of visitor.
Tourists can have great choices of cuisines in this hotel. Every room in this hotel simply depicts a distinct design getting the overall rating higher than others. The scenic views you can have from the terraces of this hotel will leave you memories of halal holidays in Italy that you can cherish throughout life.
- Official Rating: 4-Star Hotel
- Location: Via Milano, 42, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
- Check-in: From 14:00 PM
- Check-out: Until 11:00 AM
- Minimum Age Requirement: Children of all ages are allowed.
When to Go To This Destination
The best season to visit this hotel for halal holidays in Rome is in spring as Italy is in its most splendors then. During summers, the hotels can become crowded and prices can go up. After the winters, when the flowers are out, you can have a phenomenal time without the chance of running into much crowd.
How to Get There
The Hotel is located in the heart of Rome lying on a 10 minutes ride away from the Termini station.
Things to Do
Rome Times Hotel will offer your various Things to do in Rome like:
- You can get private tours to best restaurants in town exclusively organized by the hotel.
- Tourists can also get tickets to a splendid soccer match in the majestic Rome’s stadium.
- Theater tickets are also available for the tourists to spend their time happily.
Unique Selling Points
- Tourists can find easy modes of transportation here as the Republican metro station is just on an 8-minutes walk from here.
- The hotel also offers a fitness center to keep you in shape and have a good time whenever you feel like.
- The addition of minibars and coffee-making facilities make you at ease if you feel like having a soothing coffee in the evening.
- The hotel lies close to some of the famous spots in Italy like Piazza di Spagna and Trevi fountain
- Many halal restaurants lie in a close vicinity to this hotel.
- The numerous cuisine options can help you choose halal dishes that suit you.
Mailing Address: Via Milano 42, 00184 Rome (Italy)
Telephone: +39 06 99345101
Fax: +39 06 99345102
E-mail Address: email@example.com
The posh rooms decorated with sparkling marbles and offering hundreds of facilities like TVs, free Wi-Fi, and minibars simply make it a worth visiting hotel. A variety of amenities offered by the hotel will certainly make your trip a pleasant one. You can also find many Mosques in Rome around. You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.