If you want to enjoy the adventure of the world’s tallest hotel, Rose Rayhaan Hotel is one of it. The hotel set a standard for comfort and style in Dubai. Rose Rayhaan hotel is located on a prime location of Sheikh Zayed Road. The Hotel offers a range of amenities to ensure a relaxing stay. One of the must-check halal gems out there.
- Official Rating: 4 Stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast included
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
- Nearest International Airport:
- 1) Dubai International Airport (DXB), 19 Km
- 2) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 37 km
- 3) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 118 km
- Open: Check in time starts 14:00, Check out time is by 12:00
When to go:
The hotel is open 12 months a year, though, Dubai is most popular as a destination during non-Summer months when the heat can be unbearable.
Dubai Mall (1.1 mi / 1.8 km), Burj Khalifa (1.4 mi / 2.3 km), Dubai International Convention And Exhibition Centre (1.4 mi / 2.3 km), Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo (1.6 km), Jumeirah Emirates Tower Shopping Boulevard (0.9 km) and KidZania (2.2 km).
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool is available. Free beach shuttle to enjoy beach. Fitness facilities and full service spa. Water skiing and windsurfing nearby.
Unique selling points:
- Health Club.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Restaurant and pool bar.
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam rooms and massages rooms.
- Fully equipped Gymnasium.
Hotel Halal Facilities:
- All food within the hotel premises is halal and no alcohol is sold or allowed in hotel. There are three food and beverages venues available for guests.
- Outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool for both adults and children.
Phone: +971 4 323 0111
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.