Ryad Mogador Agdal is a magnificent hotel located at a spot which allows a breathtaking view of Marrakech’s landmarks.
The famous Atlas mountains and a world-heritage site, Agdal Gardens can be seen for miles in the distance from the windows of Ryad Mogador Agdal, all the while providing a halal holiday to tourists from around the world. One of the few halal five star hotels in the region, Ryad Mogador Agdal is a promise of luxury, comfort and a taste of the true Moroccan culture all the while maintaining its halal hotel status.
- Rating: Rated at 5 stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast included
- Open: All year round
- Location: Agdal/Marrakech, Morocco
- Nearest City: Marrakech, Morocco
When to go:
The best time to visit Marrakech is in spring and fall i.e. March-May and October-November.
How to get there:
The nearest international airport to Ryad Mogador Agdal is the Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK), 6 km (10 min drive). Tourists can take a flight to RAK and then travel by road to the hotel.
Things to do:
Tourist attractions in the exotic Moroccan city of Marrakech include Garden Agdal, Ancient wall of the Royal Palace, Djemaa El Fna square, golf course, Al Mazar shopping centre.
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the rooms: Telephone, air conditioner, TV, minibar, safe, hair dryer, balcony, Wi-Fi.
- Swimming Pools: outdoor and indoor pools for adults as well as kids’ pool
- Spa facilities: sauna, steam room, hamam, hot tub
- Gym/fitness facility (Complimentary)
- Business centre (Surcharge)
- Car parking (Surcharge)
- Grand Amphitheatre with 1600 seats
- A free shuttle bus to the city centre every 2 hours.
Ryan Mogador Agdal serves only halal food within its premises in order to meet the requirements of tourists who wish to enjoy a luxurious, memorable and halal holiday.
Address: Avenue Hassan II, Marrakech 40000, Morocco