Imagine yourself travelling for the first time in a foreign country, with foreign people, and a foreign language! Sounds a bit daunting right? Now imagine yourself staying in one of the best halal hotels in that area. Makes you feel better right? Sahil Butik Hotel is the one place that will make you excited to be enjoying your halal holiday in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Check-in: From 2:00 PM (Afternoon)
- Check-out: Until 12:00 (Noontime)
- Price: The hotel’s price ranges from $35-$50
- Languages spoken: English, Arabic, Turkish and Russian
- Pets are not allowed
When to Go to this Destination
The hotel is situated on a beachfront, so to fully enjoy the location with its natural cool breeze as you beachcomb along the shoreline, or the relaxing sound of the waves, or the dazzling view of the sea, between June-August is the best time to visit in which the weather is enough for outdoor activities. You’ll get amazing experiences of Halal Holidays in Turkey.
How to Get There
- If you ride via ferry boat, you’ll arrive at the Pendik Ferry Port which is a 7-minute drive away from the hotel.
- If you ride via airplane, you’ll land at the Sabina Gokcen Airport which is 5 km away from the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are many things to do in Istanbul like
- The hotel is located beachfront so there are a lot of relaxing things to do like sit on the beach and watch the captivating rhythm of the sea waves or you could dive right into the water and feel it kiss against your skin.
- The hotel is within walking distance from various shopping malls, so guests could go window shopping or canvass and buy different products that really interest them.
Unique Selling Points
- 24-hour front desk with likable staffs.
- Guests will stay on non-smoking rooms with free wireless internet connection and soundproof windows coupled with air-conditioning and channelled TVs.The hotel offers breakfast and packed lunches, free kids meal, vending machines (for snacks and drinks) and special diet menus for the health conscious ones.
- The hotel also offers laundry and dry cleaning services for additional charges.
- Game rooms are also available for kid’s entertainment.
- All food served is Halal without pork or wine
- No pool, spa or beach for women only is available
- Alcohol is not served
Address: Alinteri sk 17, 34000 Guzelyali, Turkiye
It is located 73 km away from the hotel is the Koffeci Cemo restaurant which offers variety of foods that would surely amuse your tastes. Istanbul City Port is only 3.71 km away from the property and guests can also visit and enjoy the view. You’ll find many halal restaurants in Istanbul whilst at your halal holiday in Sahil Butik hotel.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.