Have you ever felt like running away from everything and just locking yourself into a place where time doesn’t move? A place where everything is timeless, a place where peace is the breeze that cools your body and tranquillity is the water that comes ashore. There then you already have it, Look no further than the Samaya Hotel Deira.
This Halal hotel is well furnished and the rooms which are all fitted with a private bathrooms that have tubs, have a very relaxing feel. Enjoy yourself at the gym or take a dip at the outdoor sauna.
- Official ratings: 4 – star hotel
- Location: Riggat Al Buteen United Arab Emirates
- Check in: from 14:00 PM
- Check out: until 1:00 PM
- Minimum age requirement: children of all ages are allowed
When to go to this destination
You can visit this location any day of the year for the best because you can always get world class halal holidays in Dubai at Samaya Hotel Deira.
How to get there
Samaya Hotel Deira is found at Riggat Al Buteen just 6 km from the Dubai int’l Airport. The nearest airports you can use to reach there include
- Dubai International Airport
- Sharjah International Airport
- Al Maktoum International Airport
Things to do
Are you wondering what are the things to do in Dubai then read below
- Visit the floating bridge, the grand mosque, the textile souk or the Dubai frame.
- Go for shopping at the Al Bustan center, Jumeira Plaza, The village mall and the city walk mall.
- The outdoor pool is a great area for you to relax in, the Hammam and the hot tub are also great.
- Experience the spa and the sauna for a major boost of your morale.
Unique selling points
- The location is very strategic and very close to major landmarks.
- Close to the business district
- The restaurants at the hotel offer the best services and various cuisines/
- The food at the hotel is halal and the grand mosque is just a 2.2 kilometres away.
Mailing address: Riggat Al Buteen Street
United Arab Emirates.
Telephone: +971 4 703 3333
For the best services while in Dubai visit the Samaya Hotel Deira.
Samaya Hotel Deira is just one block away from the famous traditional dhow wharfage in Dubai Deira location. Being at the centre of the city ensures that you have the luxury of being just within the reach of everything you might need from the business district while its ambience ensures to take you away from the busy life to the timeless world. You can have the best halal holiday in UAE while staying at this place.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.