Silver Palace Hotel is one of the amazing hotels to spend your vacations and enjoy the halal holidays you waited for.
It is the finest hotels with great standard of services, quality and facilities where you can enjoy your holidays in the relaxing and peaceful environment.
- Rating: A beautiful classy resort with 5 above stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast is inclusive
- Open: Check in time is from 16:00, Check out time is by 11:00.
- Location: Silver Palace Hotel located on Gumusyaka district, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Nearest City: Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport, 88 km (1 hour) , Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW), 140 km (1 h 40 min)
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
The Silver Palace hotel looks over the beautiful Sea of Marmara and gives an attractive and mesmerizing view of its stunning beach. People enjoy the summer season, spending their halal holidays here with a number of different daytime and evening activities that includes the games, sports, shows and competitions along with the indoor games like table tennis, football and darts.
Moreover, it is worthy to wake up early to witness the amazing sunrise with endless sea on one side and mountains on the other.
Unique Selling Points:
- The hotel has a separate outdoor pool for women and an indoor swimming pool that has separate timings for men and women.
- Spa therapy, Turkish bath and Sauna available.
- Also, the facility of conference rooms is also available.
- Turkish cuisine is served within the premises of the hotel in the form of open buffet or ala carte menu which is halal in nature.
- Making sure that the women are able to enjoy their halal holidays, most of the families wear Islamic dress code on the beach.
- Those who want to enjoy a massage or a therapy and make the most of their halal holidays are offered the Spa therapy, Turkish bath and Sauna that are available separately for the men and women.
- Boys and girls above 5 years are not permitted in the women or men only facilities respectively. The age is mentioned just to give an idea, the hotel management should be asked for the permit.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.