Rome is the city which is famous for its history that embeds the country with fine and cultural colors that run through the streets. This city is an excellent place to travel with your friends and family for the halal holidays. Just like the history that surrounds each and every aspect of the great city, Smooth Hotel Rome Termini is the best place to stay in order to experience that cultural and historic nostalgia from high above the ground.
Smooth Hotel Rome Termini provides the excellence to all its visitors and customers so that they feel delighted when they come and stay with the management of the staff for halal holidays in Italy. The best service is indeed the one that facilitates all the customers equally and the hotel does so completely.
- Ratings: 5 Star rating and Customer rating 8.6
- Minimum age requirement: 18 plus
- Check-in time: From 2 pm onwards
- Check out time: Before 11 am
When to go
The time which is best suitable to visit this location is from late April to June and from late September to October. The reason for this time is because, at this time of the year, the temperature in the city is comparatively better and normal also the crowd ratio is also bare minimum which will ensure average hotel rates and best halal holidays in Rome.
How to get there
The closest airport that reaches the hotel is Rome Ciampino Airport which is approximately 14.1 km away from the hotel and you can easily reach the hotel by simply taking a cab service or by the airport shuttle that is available for dropping people off to desired locations.
Things to do
As a foreigner there are multiple Things to do in Rome which you can do when you visit this amazing hotel:
- If you feel like relaxing then your room has two bed, flat LCD screen so that you can lay back and watch some movies.
- Also, the hotel offers the dine-in room offer that will serve from almost anything from breakfast to dinner.
- The hotel also a place for the small kids so that they can be looked after by a babysitter.
Unique Selling points
The city of Rome has tons of unique and historical places to offer to its tourists which include:
- Gardens of Sallust which is monument full of amazing arts and wonders that is just 0.3 km away from the hotel.
- La Rinascente that is the popular shopping mall of Rome offering tons of variety of clothes, accessories and even jewelry which is just a five-minute walking distance away.
- Porta Pia is also another one of the historic landmarks which you will soon to enjoy from a two minute away from the hotel.
The hotel also offers halal facilities such as:
- Non Smoking throughout the hotel.
- No Alcohol is served openly to Muslim visitors.
- Mosques in Rome available right around the corner of the hotel.
Location: Via Palestro 13, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy
Phone Number: +390681153633
The hotel will sure to serve all your needs and desires and will soon to create a cherish the able memory for you and your companions who come along the way. You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.