Looking for a halal vacation spot? Sultan Beach Hotel is popular in the Bodrum City and can be a great place to land and relax, where you can enjoy beautiful view of the Aegean Sea as well as bask in the peaceful environment of the country side.
Turkey is one of the most popular halal holidays destinations and Sultan Beach is one of the many halal resorts that justifies this.
- Rating: Rated above 4 stars for location and 3 stars for other services. Unlimited hot and soft drinks from 8:00 to 23:00 hours
- Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Open: 15 May – 15 October
- Location: Koyun Baba Mevki, Bodrum/Muğla
- Nearest City: Bodrum City
When to Go:
Since the hotel’s private beach area and some other facilities (that is the entertainments, kid’s playing area etc.) just open during the Summer Season (15 May – 17 May) varying 10 – 15 days depending upon the weather, so it is recommended to go during this season in order to enjoy all the facilities of the Sultan Beach Hotel and make your halal holiday memorable.
Also, the construction work in the coastal areas of the Turkey is permitted in winter and spring season, usually from 31 October to 15 May, so the trip must be plan to avoid the clash with any sort of construction working that might be going in the hotel.
How to get there:
The most feasible way to get to the Sultan Beach Bodrum hotel is to take the international flight to Bodrum City and then travel to the hotel by the transport available.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
The activities vary depending upon the guests at the Sultan Beach Bodrum hotel, ranging from the summer season activities for daytime and evening for instance, games, entertainment, fishing, darts, and table games for the kids. There is a park and a mini club for kids as well.
Unique Selling Points:
- Sultan Beach Bodrum Hotel is one of the finest halal holiday spot because of the separate pools for men and women.
- The private mixed beach gives a soothing environment to the tourists along with the extravagant view of the sea.
- All the food available at the Sultan Beach Bordum Hotel is halal in nature making the idea of your halal holidays more attractive.
- The women are allowed at the mixed beach only in a modest/Islamic dress code) in order to give the Muslim tourist comfortable surroundings.
- Mosque (Masjid) is built within the hotel and every room has a prayer mat and the Qibla direction on the ceiling along with the air- conditioning and all other basic facilities.
Phone: +90 532 135 2383
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.