Consisting of 30 luxurious pools and villas, Bali Dream Villa Seminyak in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia offers the best most comfortable high-end accommodation in Bali. Its private pools are surrounded by green gardens while the outside showcases nature at its best with birds chirping and a vast area full of well-maintained beautiful flowers. There are 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom villas available to accommodate a small, medium and a large number of guests. That makes it one of the best halal villa.
Bali Dream Villa is located within a 30-40 minutes’ drive from the International Ngurah Rai Airport. Its strategic location makes it easy to access while still maintaining privacy for the guests.
- Rating: Hotel Villa
- Open: Throughout the year
- Boarding: Half Board
- Nearest Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport. A 30-40 minutes’ drive from Bali Dream Villa Seminyak.
When to go to this destination
It is open throughout the year. If you want to enjoy halal holidays in Indonesia then you can visit this place anytime you want.
How to get there
From the Ngurah Rai International Airport, one can take a taxi or a shuttle that will transport them straight to the hotel. Alternatively, Bali Dream Villa offers a free one-way airport transfer to guests that book directly for a minimum stay of 3 days.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- Things to do in Seminyak include
- Spa treatments to relax and pamper yourself.
- Walk to Gado Gado beach, Double six beach or Seminyak beach all which are within walking distance from the villas.
- Visit the 3D trick art museum
- Go to the Seminyak square.
Unique selling points
- Direct booking offers 15% discount on foods and beverages, 20% discount on spa and it is 35 cheaper than other means of reservation.
- Childcare services are available for parents or guardians visiting with children.
- Wedding hosting services. Bali Dream creates the best theme and decorations to suit one’s style and wishes to make that day extra special.
- Free internet access within the hotel as well as inside the rooms
- A variety of international cuisines offered during Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You get top-notch service from the chefs and waiters.
- Cooking classes provided for a variety of recipes to help people finesse their cooking skills.
- Free beach and area shuttles
- Tour assistance
- Butler services throughout a guests stay
Food provided at this location is Halal food only
Respect for people with diverse cultures is given to those that visit the Bali Dream Villa and therefore all requirements are strictly adhered to, such as privacy in the villas and the pool – as well as the provision of Halal certified food.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.