Work and our day to day lives can sometimes be full of anxiety and negative energy that can drain one’s strength. To escape all that, travel to The Bosphorus House in Uskudar on the Asian side and get a glimpse of what this beautiful halal holiday destination has to offer. Unwind at the magnificent view of The Bosphorus and also the sight of the Dolmabahce Palace.
- Official rating: 3-star hotel
- Location: Istanbul/Uskudar, Turkey
- Check-in: From 14:00 hours
- Check out: until 12:00 hours
- All children of all age are welcome
- No pets allowed
When to go to this destination
Due to its geographical location on the Asian side of the Istanbul, it is best to visit the hotel throughout the year since it is centrally located and surrounded by important and attractive sites. You can get the full package here you’ll be able to have awesome halal holidays in Turkey if you live here.
How to get there
One can get there either through the airport or use of public transportation. The nearest airport is Ataturk International Airport which is only 17.4km to the hotel, public transport is the Ayrilik Cesmesi Metro station which is 2.6km from the hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
There are many things to do in Istanbul. Travelers interested in old town exploring, this is the best hotel to be in as you explore the Uskudar history and culture. Great landmarks are around the hotel therefore, you will be assured of a great time visiting the places starting from the Dolmabahce Palace to the Bosphorus Bridge.
Unique selling points of the hotel
- The hotel is located near great landmarks therefore either on a business trip or just going for a holiday in Uskudar, The Bosphorus hotel will be the greatest hotel to stay in.
- The studios have self-catering facilities therefore bringing the feeling of home as you enjoy your holiday or visit.
- The hotel is in a non-smoking environment therefore enhancing your better stay at the hotel with fresh air and calm environment.
- Being at the center of Uskudar it interests tourists.
- The hotel offers halal food and breakfast.
- The Bosphorus hotel is just a few minutes to the Mosques in Istanbul.
- The hotel has a non-alcoholic atmosphere
Address: Aziz Mahmud Hudai Mah, Halk Cad.No:44, 34670, Uskudar/Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: +90 216 201 11 80
Do you love to be where you feel at home and just have a great time, site seeing the wonderful landmarks at the Uskudar town? Choose The Bosphorus House and enjoy the everyday Turkish delights near the Bosphorus at your next halal holiday in Istanbul.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.