This high quality, 4-star hotel is located directly on the Legian beachfront, centrally located and within walking distance of not only Seminyak boutique shopping but an amazing assortment of restaurants, as well as Kuta’s diverse and interesting shopping and nightlife.
Legian beach is home to some of the best surfing around. There are also literally dozens of beachfront restaurants for you to sample some of the local foods and to enjoy halal holidays.
- Office Ratings: 4 star hotel
- Check-in time: After 2:00 PM
- Check-out time: Before 12:00 PM
When you should visit
Based on the typical weather patterns, the best time to visit this area is from May 21 through October 28. During this time period, you will find the best weather to enjoy the experience. The lowest chances of precipitation are going to be during August, June, and September. August is typically the least humid month. The area tends to be the least populated by tourists during the month of September, so if you want to get more of a feel for local culture and see fewer tourists, that is the time to visit and enjoy halal holidays in Indonesia.
How to get there
The nearest airport is the Ngurah Rai Airport, from which you can arrange private transportation to the hotel for a very low cost.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
Things to do in Kuta are:
- Visit the Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy
- Le Mayeur Museum
- Kite Surfing
- Serangan Island Turtle Conservation Centre
Unique selling points
- Wellness spa (mixed gender) featuring
- Steam room
- Many beach facilities with sunbeds available (mixed gender sunbathing)
- Outdoor pools (mixed gender)
- Available childcare
- The following halal facilities are available at this location:
- Mosques close to this facility include Masjid Ar-Rahmat, Masjid Al-Ikhlas, Masjid Al Ihsaan, Masjid Al-Mujahidin
- There are no halal provisions on the property or in nearby places.
- Alcohol can be removed from your room if you request it or book through a Halal friendly site.
Address: Jl. Padma Utara, Legian, Kuta-Bali 80361, Kuta, Bali, Bali (Province), 80361, Indonesia
The biggest draw for the Legian area is the beaches. Legian Beach is a great place to participate in a variety of watersports activities, including diving and surfing.
There are a variety of shops selling handcrafted, one of a kind items to help you commemorate your trip. There are also a variety of high-end shops and boutiques available as well.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.