The city of Rome is filled with amazing history and culture which illuminates everywhere you go. The Independent Suites is the price example of the city of Rome which adds beauty to this fertile piece of land.
The halal hotel offers a ton of varieties to make people visit Rome again and again. From the amazing hospitality of the managing staff to the well-trained tour guides and not forgetting the amazing food. Rome has it all and offers this all to everyone on their halal holidays in Italy.
- Office Ratings: 5-star office ratings with 8.7 customer reviews
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: Before 11 am
- Minimum age requirements: 18+ years
- Restrictions: No animals allowed in the hotel.
When to go to this location
Rome embraces itself in the history and culture in the seasons of Spring and Autumn. At these times of the year, the tourist ratio is comparatively low along with the rates which the hotels offer. This is the best time to go to Italy and spend your halal holidays in Rome.
How To Get There
The airport which is closest to the hotel is the Rome Ciampino Airport – it is just 13.8 km away from the hotel. The best way to get to the hotel is by the airport shuttle service or the cab service. The cab service may be a better option if you would like to get to your hotel sooner rather than waiting for specific shuttle times.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
While your stay here at the hotel, there are several things to do in Rome:
- Porta Pia is the historic landmark of the city that offers great tourist attraction every season and a lot of vendors are present there who happen to sell their products.
- The National Museum of Rome also has a history that fully explains the cultural and traditional value of Rome that define it.
Unique Selling points
- Enjoy your cozy room with the soft bed and an amazing view outside the balcony to see the beautiful city from up high. The lift service will provide ease when carrying luggage to your room.
- The hotel also has a 360-degree sky bar which is available for guests to enjoy the amazing food.
- The hotel also has entertainment services for kids which will be provided by a babysitter.
- You can also dine in the comfort of your own room where staff bring everything you need to your doorstep.
The hotel offers somewhat halal facilities which are:
- Mosques in Rome available a block down the hotel
- Alcohol-serving is prohibited
- No permission to smoke in the hotel
- Phone Number: +39064452657
- Location: Via Volturno 40, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy
If you are visiting with family or friends you will surely love this place and enjoy the vacations which you have been yearning for.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.