Zanzibar is the island located in the Tanzanian archipelago west coast of Unguja. The Zanzibar Island is 14 km away from the Tanzania. Visitor enjoys turquoise-blue and clear water. There are many small Islands are also nearby to visit. The shallow water can be best for wading. Zanzibar has many beaches. Further, Zanzibar has stone town which is world heritage site. This is the one of the best halal hotels to spend halal holidays in this area.
The Island sea view hotel is very quiet place to enjoy the halal holidays in Zanzibar with friends and loved ones. The visitors can enjoy the endless Indian Ocean in front of them.
General information about the hotel
- Official Rating: 3.5-star hotel
- Check-in: Starts at noon
- Minimum Age Requirement: One child (12 years or younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room.
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Notes: Pets are allowed with no extra charges.
When to go to this destination
- The climate is tropical in the months of July to September and December to January. Hence, the popular times of visits are these months.
How to get there
- The hotel is just 1.4 Km away from Abeid Amani Karume international airport. Further, it is 73 Km away from Julius Nyerere international airport.
- The Island sea view hotel provides free airport shuttle service to guests.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- There are many things to do in Zanzibar which can be.
- The Island sea view hotel is very near to old fort of Zanzibar. It is also known as Arab fort. It is surrounded by defensive wall. It is the oldest building of the Zanzibar.
- Since it is a world heritage site, it is very popular amongst the tourists. Guests can learn and explore the history of the site.
- Peace Memorial Museum is located at 6 km drive from the hotel. It is depicting the history of Zanzibar, Island life, origin of the ancient customs. Further, the museum is also known as house of peace. The guests with cultural informative intellect shall plan this place with certainty.
- There are some other places such as Sultan’s Palace, Chumbe Island Coral Park CHICOP, and Cinema can be planned by the visitors.
Unique selling points of the hotel
- Free WiFi in all the areas of hotel
- Free Parking on site
- Outdoor Swimming pool
- There are many mosques in Zanzibar. Visitors can plan the prayers while staying at hotel.
- Further, the hotel offers delicious halal food options and also there are other restaurants near to the hotel.
Address: Chukwani Zanzibar, Zanzibar City, Tanzania
Reservation: +255 772 566 885
Amazing views, quite place, friendly staff, delicious food and number of other amenities are offered by the Island sea view hotel. The Zanzibar experience can be completely away from the word experience.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.