Are you looking for a place to stay as you tour the city of Istanbul or to just relax and enjoy your halal holiday with family or friends? Choose to stay at the loft Istanbul as you tour the Istanbul town and just have great activities either halal activities or just enjoying the ambient and surrounding of Istanbul town. It is just located just 300 meters to the lively Istiklal Avenue and centrally located in Taksim.
General Information about the Hotel
- The hotel rooms are spacious with free wifi and self-catering accommodation with a flat-screen and modern decoration.
- Official rating: 3-star hotel
- Location: Hayriye Cad Cezayir Sok No: 5B.
- Check-in: From 14:00 hours
- Check out: 12:00 hours
- All age children are welcome.
When to Go To This Destination
Being at the heart of Istanbul it is advisable to visit the hotel during the midyear where conditions will favor your stay as you explore the town of Istanbul.
How to Get There
The airport transfers are available and the nearest airport is just 14 km from the hotel and it is Istanbul Ataturk.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- There are things to do in Istanbul as you stay in the hotel you may choose to:
- Visit the Taksim square which is only 0.8km from the hotel.
- You can also choose to go shopping at the Istiklal Caddesi-independence Avenue
- There also a nightclub at the hotel where you can enjoy your drinks.
- You can visit the museum of innocence which is only 100m from the hotel.
Unique Selling Points
- The hotel is centrally located in Taksim.
- The hotel is just a few minutes to iconic landmarks and destinations
- The hotel is also rated for the best value in Istanbul.
- Perfect location for public transportation, metro, tram, bus, ferry.
Address: Firuzaga Mahallesi, Hayriye Caddesi, Cezayir Cikmazi 5B, 34433, Beyoglu/Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: +90 212 244 83 05
The loft Istanbul is near Suleymaniye Mosque and also Hagia Sophia so if are going for halal holidays in Turkey be assured to have a great time at the hotel. There are restaurants all around Istanbul which offer halal delicacies like the Cezayir restaurant. The best place to create memories of halal holidays in Istanbul with family and friends as you tour the town of Istanbul is the loft Istanbul. Therefore book today your stay at the loft Istanbul and be assured of comfort and a wonderful time at the hotel.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.