If you want to have the best experience when it comes to hotel stays whether for halal holidays or business purposes, the Regency in Kuwait, Salmiya will surely have the answers that you seek. It will give you the opportunity to enjoy your stay while being able to harness your creativity at work because of the many amenities that it will provide you as a guest.
Are you worried about not being able to schedule ahead of time? If you’re worried about probably failing to make reservations even on a short notice, if this particular hotel will definitely be able to accommodate you no matter what time of the year it is.
However, if you truly want to save money, it is suggested that you go to this hotel during special halal holidays in Kuwait because they do have discounts that you can take advantage of during this time.
- Official Rating: 5 star hotel
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12 PM
- Minimum Age Requirement: All children of any age are welcome. Youngsters below 2 years can use cribs and extra beds upon request. One child under six years old can use existing beds for free. All cribs and extra beds for children under two years remain free of charge
- Restrictions: No Pets Allowed
When to Go to This Destination
- It would be best to reach the destination during the summer months because this is when there would be a lot of discounts for families and married couples alike.
How to Get There
- The Regency Hotel is one of the few hotels near the Salmiya Souk. Customers can get there within 5 minutes from this landmark. It is also 15 minutes away from the Kuwait International Airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- Visitors can find many things to do in Salmiya these include.
- This particular hotel is near one of the most popular shopping areas in Kuwait: Salmiya.
- It is also a few minutes away from beaches which will be good for relaxing walks down the coast whether alone or with family.
- It also has a fitness center, playground for children and family rooms.
Unique Selling Point
- Free Wi-Fi and parking facilities
- Swimming pool
- Airport shuttle services
- This particular hotel also has exclusive facilities for couples.
- This particular hotel offers halal cuisine.
- It also offers international delicacies for foreign guests as well as accessibility to famous Mosques in Salmiya.
Address: Al Bida’a, Al Tawoon Street, Salmiya, Hawally, Kuwait
Landline Number: +965 2576 6666
If you really want to enjoy your stay, I suggest that you give yourself a few days to take in the scenery and beauty of this particular establishment. You will never regret your decision to use the many amenities that this hotel has to offer for sure.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.