If anyone wants to truly have the most enjoyable stay in Bali, Indonesia, the Sakala Resort Bali could definitely provide the best amenities that money can buy. If you stay in best halal hotels like this one, you will surely enjoy top, 24-hour room service and state-of-the-art gadgetry all in one place.
In addition, you would not have to worry about communication barriers because all of the hotel staff are trained to speak a multitude of languages. Because of this, customers like you will not have a problem getting the service that they need right away. You will surely find a way to relax in this hotel what with its outdoor pool and luxurious spa services available at a moment’s notice.
- Official Rating: 5-Star Hotel
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Minimum Age Requirement: All children of any age are welcome. Youngsters below 2 years can use cribs and extra beds upon request. Children 2 years and older can use both the existing or extra beds upon request as well.
- Check-out: 12 PM
- Restrictions: No Pets Allowed
When to Go to this Destination
The best time to visit this hotel for halal holidays in Indonesia would be during the summer month of July. During this time, you will be able to get major discounts as a customer and the best weather possible; not too cold and not too hot either.
How to Get There
- There are many things to do in Kuta
- This particular establishment is located in the southeastern coast of Bali. It is 10 minutes away from the Bali Collection Shopping Center and about half an hour away from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do:
- As mentioned earlier, the hotel it is only minutes away from the most popular shopping center in Bali: The Bali Collection Shopping Center.
- There are also two known restaurants near the hotel: The Restaurant and Sakata Beach Club. Both of these hotels serve local Indonesian food as well as international cuisine.
- If you want to visit a hot spot of Indonesian culture mixed with modern ideals, Seminyak is the place to be. It is only 40 minutes away from the hotel.
Unique Selling Point
- The Sakala Resort boasts a wide variety of amenities from a spacious terrace and garden to delicious barbecue services and facilities that the family will surely enjoy.
- The hotel is also riddled with spas, wellness centers and fitness establishments to ensure the health and physical maintenance of the guests.
- There also amenities for business meetings as well as family entertainment in the rooms. Free Internet and Wi-Fi are also available.
Most of the restaurants within the vicinity of the hotel offer Halal cuisine.
- Mailing Address: Jalan Pratama 95 Tanjung Benoa, 80363 Nusa Dua, Indonesia
- Telephone: +62 361 775216
- Website: https://www.sakalaresortbali.com/
If you truly want to enjoy yourself while on vacation or on a business trip, the Sakala Resort Hotel will definitely be the best place for your vacation needs. It will give you and the family something to look forward to when travelling to Indonesia for sure.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.