If you’re looking for some place to stay for your first time visit at Istanbul, you’ll surely love Triada Hotel Taksim Istanbul. With its astonishing and very cozy atmosphere, there’s no doubt that you’ll want to extend your stay and come back to it over and over again for your next halal holidays.
- Location: Istiklal Caddesi Meselik Sokak No: 4, Beyoglu, Istanbul
- Check in: From 2:00 PM in the afternoon to 10:00 PM in the evening.
- Check out: 7:00 AM to 12:00 Noontime
- Rooms: 22
When to Go To this Destination
August may be the best time to visit the hotel for halal holidays in Turkey. Normally, with this month, because of a high demand for hotels, som establishment lower their prices to attract more customers. So, if you’re on a budget and hou still want to stay on a luxurious hotel, be there within this time of the year.
How to Get There
Taksim Metro Station is not more than a kilometre away and you can arrive at the hotel immediately if you ride a train. Ataturk International Airport on the other hand is also nearby and you can get to the hotel via shuttle services.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do
- Guests can relax with the hotel’s in-house sauna.
- Spice Bazaar is only 2.4 kilometres away from the hotel. If you love shopping in a budget, you can visit this public place and treat yourself with all the things you want to buy.
- If you love theatre, you can also visit Ataturk Cultural Center which is only 0.4 kilometre away from the hotel. You’ll enjoy musical and classical plays here. Good kind of date with your special someone.
Unique Selling Points
- Smoking is strictlyprohibited. Guests can enjoy the surroundings without being disturbed with unpleasant smell.
- Rooms are air conditioned. Along with it are hi-tech amenities like a flat screen TV with satellite channels and an iPod docking station. Which makes it perfect place for halal holidays in Istanbul
- Traditional Turkish dishes are served at the hotel’s restaurants. Guests will definitely love the exotic taste of the local cuisines.
- All food available is Halal
- There is a beautiful mosque for prayers
Address: istiklal Street, Meselik ST. No: 4, Beyoglu – ISTANBUL – TURKEY
Phone: +90 212 251 01 01
Fax: +90 212 292 63 63
The Archeological Museum is only 2.65 kilometer away from the hotel. Visit this site and indulge yourself with amazing ancient artifacts. Stadiums and arenas like the famous All Sami Yen Stadium are also nearby and you can also visit this place and experience the sporty atmosphere within the establishment’s vicinity. Suleymaniye Mosque is only 2.73 kilometer away. As well as the Blue Mosque which is only 3.43 kilometer from the hotel? If you don’t want to end your day without visiting a halal facility, you can also visit these landmarks. In case you’re wondering how to find restaurant near me then you don’t need to worry you can find many there.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.