Tugra Suit Hotel is one of the many finest places for the Muslim tourists to spend their halal holidays at.
It provides you with the beautiful view of Turkey just 50m away from the hotel. With a stunning view it can be characterized as a beautiful and a worthy halal resort for your halal holidays.
- Rating: Rated above 4 stars.
- Board Basis: Tugra Suit Hotel offers unlimited food for all the meal times; breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as soft drinks.
- Open: 25th April – 20th October
- Location: Konakli district of Alanya city, Turkey
- Nearest City: Alanya (15 minute bus ride, overlooking the sea)
When to Go:
Since the beach area, outdoor pool, kids’ playground and pool are open only during the summer season therefore it is recommended to visit or book Tugra Suit Hotel from 25th April to 20th October in order to avail all the offered facilities.
How to get there:
Transfer: Antalya Airport → Tugra Suit Resort Hotel
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Tugra Suit Hotel in the south coast of Turkey has interesting activities for the guests checking in. the summer daytime activities include sports games and competitions such as football, table tennis etc. There are game shows and sport shows. For the kids there are play areas, pools, sports and animation shows to keep the kids busy and they able to enjoy their halal holidays.
Unique Selling Points:
- Tugra Suit Hotel has two outdoor pools for women and single outdoor pool for men, moreover, there is a heated indoor pool for women and separate kids’ pool.
- Separate Sauna and Turkish bath facility available for men and women separately.
- Free WiFi available in all rooms and the hotel building.
- Well Maintained rooms for the muslim guests.
- The resort offer a variety of halal Turkish food with open buffet.
- They have separate pools for men and women.
- Most of the people at the beach are clad in a modest/Islamic dress code.
- Sauna and Turkish bath facility is separately available so that you can relax and enjoy your halal holidays..
Phone: +90 242 545 4433
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.