Turquhouse Boutique Hotel is the finest hotel in Istanbul with exciting and breathtaking views.
It has a unique atmosphere with comfortable and quality environment. Turquhouse Boutique Halal Hotel is surrounded by several beautiful sights. It is traced in an area, where a tomb and a mosque were built in the honor of Sahabi Ayub Al-Ansari. The hotel feels part of historical Istanbul, comprising of Ottoman mansions with authentic motifs.
- Official rating: Boutique style Hotel
- Location: Centrally located on a hill known as the Pierre Lottie Hill in Eyup Sultan, district from where all the seven hills of Istanbul can be seen.
- Board Basis: buffet-style breakfast (late breakfast available 7am-10:30am)
- Open: Check in time starts at 2:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm
When to Go:
Unless, you want a sunny vacation on a beach in sunbeds and warm water, the weather is pleasant in the Spring Season that is from April to June and July August are pretty warm and sunny.
How to Get There:
There are two international airports;
- It takes 30 minutes to reach the hotel from the Istanbul (IST) Ataturk Airport
- It is an hour drive from Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) Airport to the Turquhouse Boutique Hotel.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do:
10 min walk to spiritual Eyup Sultan Mosque where the shrine of great Sahabi Hazrat Abu Ayub Al-Ansari is located. There are also a various restaurants and shops in the centre of Eyup district.
Unique Selling Points:
Guests can relax taking Sauna, Turkish Steam Bath facilities which are opens at different times for men and women. They can enjoy their bath along with drinks and fruits basket service staying in Elite and junior suite rooms. For halal holidays, Turkey is a country that offers plenty of options in terms of holidays for Muslim travellers.
Unique view of Golden Horn offers our valuable guests an unforgettable experience in a historic and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Hotel offers single room, family room, elite room for the guests with room amenities are split air-conditioner, satellite TV, central heating unit, safe box in the reception, telephone, Wireless Internet Connection.
- Restaurants only serve halal food to their guests.
- Buffet-style halal breakfast(7:00am-10:30)
- Bars and Restaurants serves only non-alcoholic hot and soft drinks.
- Wi-Fi is available and is free of charge.
- Sauna, Turkish Steam bath facilities. A free single use of the Turkish bath (hamam) for guests staying in Superior rooms.
- Free parking possible on site.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.