Do you want to create memories with your loved ones on a halal holiday? Then book your stay at the Vialand palace hotel situated near major popular landmarks. Grab your opportunity and book to stay at Vialand palace hotel for your next halal holidays in Turkey.
General information about the hotel
- The hotel is modernly decorated with exceptional accommodation experience with 101 family friendly suites, each unit here will provide you with comfort and relaxation and the facilities are top notch.
- Official rating: 5-star hotel
- Check-in: from 14:00 hours
- Check out: until 12:00 hours
- Children are welcomed.
When To Go To This Destination
During the mid-year is the best time to visit the Vialand palace, where the weather conditions are warmer. This will enable you to visit every landmark near the hotel and have a lot of fun with what the hotel offers.
How To Get There
The nearest airport is Istanbul Ataturk airport which is only 13.2km from the hotel. The hotel also offers pick up and drop off at the airport with only a small charge but for stays of 3 nights and more a complimentary transfer is offered.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
- You’ll be able to find many things to do in Istanbul. A few of them are listed below
- Boat ride along the golden horn which is a narrow strait that carves 7km path.
- Superb shopping experience at the mall and on the streets.
- An amusement park filled with 30 entertainment units for all ages.
- There is also an indoor and outdoor swimming pool where you can enjoy your stay.
Unique selling points
- It is located within the Vialand shopping and entertainment world which makes your stay amazing and memorable.
- It brings guests near the prehistoric golden horn area and many attractions such as Rahmi Koc Museum and Eyup Sultan Mosque and mausoleum.
- Being a 5-star hotel the accommodation experience is exceptional with amazing rooms that will leave you relaxed.
- All food served in hotel is Halal
- You won’t find any pork or Alcohol product.
- The hotel is just a few minutes to a number of mosques, including Eyup sultan Mosque and mausoleum.
- It is also surrounded with great restaurant where they serve amazing halal food and therefore be guaranteed to enjoy if you visit during the halal holidays.
Address: Yesilpinar Mahallesi, Girne Cd, 34065, Eyup/Istanbul, Turkey.
Tel: +90 212 809 01 00
Are you tired of your day to day live full of pressures and valium for anxiety? Then plan for a vocation at the Vialand Palace Hotel and just relax at the magnificent hotel with amazing facilities and get to explore the Istanbul town. This is the number one choice by many travelers when choosing their halal holiday in Istanbul.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.