Are you looking for a quiet place to spend halal holidays and that can serve as your home away from home in Turkey?
Named among the top 10 hotels in Turunc in 2018, Villa Alya Boutique Hotel spreads over an area of over 10,000 square meters. It is located in Turunc, Marmaris, Turkey.
If you need some good and beautiful place to spend halal holidays in Turkey then this is the one for you.
General information about the hotel
Ratings: 5-Star Rating
Maximum Accommodation: 6 people per villa
Type of board: Half Board
Open: Throughout the year
When to go to this destination
Our hotel is open all year round summertime between May and October being the best time as the family enjoys long walks on the beach and beautiful view of the forest coverage.
How to get there
The hotel is located 115kms (2hrs 30mins drive) from the International Airport of Dalaman. There are taxi boats and a bus service that travels to Turunc town from the airport. The hotel can be easily accessed by road from Turunc town.
Plan your Trip
Things to do
There are many things to do in Marmaris such as
- Jeep safari: this is for the adventure seekers. It involves driving through water and dusty rails as one enjoys the scenic views of waterfalls and local people in their traditional attires.
- Nirvana cave: it used to be a worship place during the ancient day and now people go up to see the rest of the town from above as it is the highest point of the island.
- Swimming with the dolphins: there is a dolphin center that is open all year round. This provides a unique opportunity for families to bond as they play with the dolphins and take pictures.
- Scuba diving: open to both amateurs and experts in scuba diving. This is an incredibly fun experience meant to be remembered for a long time.
- Marmaris castle: it contains a numerous collection of relics from ancient eras. People go to awe at the magnificent sight of the sunlight dwindling on the castle walls.
Unique selling points of the hotel
- Each villa is equipped with various facilities like free wireless internet 24/7, balcony, telephone, hair conditioner, hair dryer, and an LCD TV.
- There is an on-site restaurant for guests who would like to stay within the area.
- The hotel is located in close proximity to the beach along the Turkish Rivera.
- The villas are fully furnished with housekeeping services being done after every 3 days. The pool is cleaned daily and laundry services are offered.
- All the villas have independent private pools and gardens
- All food prepared in the hotel have Halal food certification.
Address: Merkez 48740 Turunç, Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Phone: +90 252 476 7933
They pride themselves on their ability to provide families with the necessary amenities to have a luxurious holiday while still respecting each and every guest’s culture and religion. You will find many mosques in marmaris around to pray and visit.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villasto choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.