Villa Alya Boutique Hotel is an exclusive boutique hotel situated in the resort town of Marmaris, Turkey.
The hotel consists of a number of private three bedroom deluxe villas each with its private pool, making it an excellent choice for halal vacationers in Marmaris. The villas are set in a forest of olive trees, as well as being very close to the beach against the famous Turkish Riviera.
- Rating: Rated at 5 stars
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Open: All year round
- Location: Turunc, Marmaris, Turkey,
- Nearest City: Turunc town centre (5 min. drive)
When to go:
The best to go is in the summer season May- October to be able to enjoy the natural beauty of the outdoor forests and beach.
How to get there:
Marmaris is accessible by road after taking a flight to the international airport at Dalaman; tourists can take a taxi boat or a bus service to get to Turunc. Villa Alya can be reached by road.
-Nearest International Airport:
115 km to Dalaman Airport (DLM), 2 h 30 min transfer (by car)
Plan your Trip
Things to do
The town is developed as a vacation spot and has several services to facilitate tourists to make their vacation memorable at this beautiful, luxurious spot in Turkey.
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the rooms: Balcony, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Telephone, TV, Minibar
- Swimming Pools: Outdoor secluded swimming pool in each villa
- Villa details: 3 en suite bedrooms, a sitting room and fully equipped kitchen, sea views from the terrace and balconies, full furnished, sun loungers and shades are available in the garden, BBQ (Mangal) is provided on request, laundry services and dry cleaning, housekeeping every 3 days and everyday pool cleaning
- Food: Breakfast and dinner are served from a set menu
Villa Alya maintains its Halal status by stressing on seclusion and privacy, as well as the availability and serving of halal food and drinks.
Address: Merkez 48740 Turunç, Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Phone: +90 252 476 7933
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.