Villa Breeze is situated in Gozo, Malta and is one of the finest places to reside in if you are looking forward to some privacy on their vacation.
It is built beautifully on a mountainous area looking down the valley with an amazing architecture, it is built with genuine limestone and decorated with rustic features in a traditional way that adds up to the beauty of the place.
- Official Rating: 3 Stars
- Board Basis: It offers the facility of self-catering with fully equipped kitchen.
- Location: Gozo island, Malta
When to go:
Gozo Island is a typical Mediterranean holiday destinations with an inspiring and interesting tradition and culture. The best time to visits the are in the months of May and June and then October and November.
How to get there:
You can reach to Villa Breeze in Gozo, Malta by travelling to Malta International Airport (MLA). From there it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to the Villa by car and ferry.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Gozo Island, Malta is an amazing holiday point where you can enjoy your vacations in a favorable halal environment. The Villa has a private outdoor swimming pool, private landscaped sun terrace with a separate barbeque area, green garden with furniture, sun loungers and a shower.
It is present at a very short distance from the Beach (Ramla Bay), Gozo’s main town Victoria where you can see the typical Goztian setting and just 1.2 km from the Xaghra Village Square.
- Outdoor swimming pool with guaranteed privacy from outside eye.
- Fully equipped private kitchen with (microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, fridge, freezer, cutlery, utensils) so that you can cook meals according to your desire.
- Free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV to keep up with your family and the world.
- Weekly cleaning maid.
- A complementary food pack with butter, sugar, tea, coffee, jam, bread, bottle of water provided on arrival.
- Private parking
- Bed sheets and towels
- There are 2 bedrooms that can accommodate 4 people and 2 bathrooms. The rooms have a fascinating and capturing view of the landscape and mountainous area.
Phone: +971 4 250 111
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.