Villa Citrus is a lovely, cozy summer home situated in a valley of Dalaman, Turkey. The 3 bedroom villa is nestled in a breathtaking spot with a stunning view of the Turquoise Lake from its rooms and generous gardens.
The villa is the perfect place for couples or families looking for a halal, private vacation in the heart of nature and no outside disturbances. The sun terrace, large pool and barbecue facilities further add to its attractiveness and promise a memorable, relaxing vacation.
- Rating: Rated 4 stars
- Board Basis: Self-service (fully equipped kitchen)
- Open: 1st May to 1st October
- Location: Situated in a valley in Dalaman, Turkey
- Nearest City: Dalaman
When to go:
The best and only time to go is in the summer season May- October as the Villa Citrus remains closed the rest of the year due to the chilly and unfavorable weather conditions.
How to get there:
Dalaman can be reached by air through international flights; to get to Villa Citrus guests will need a car transfer ( 40 minutes)
-Nearest International Airport: 30 km to Dalaman Airport (DLM)
Things to do
Villa Citrus is one of the best getaways and retreats for people looking to relax and release stress. Guests can spend beautiful days out on picnics, fishing on the lake or further afield, go white water rafting, learn horse riding, visit Dalyan or Koycegiz or as far as Fethiye. A car hire is essential for staying in this villa, which can be used for exploring outside the valley.
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the villa: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, laundry room, iron, hairdryer, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, kettle, satellite TV, DVD player, terrace, Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pools: 1 private pool in front of the villa, set in the gardens
- Local shop for daily provisions
- Breathtaking view of the lake and surrounding forestry
Villa Citrus’ seclusion is its most important halal aspect. It is hidden away from prying eyes and allows women to enjoy the outdoors and nature freely without any inhibitions.