Villa Hulya is a lovely 2 storey, stone villa built and furnished keeping in mind the needs of a relaxing family holiday with smart ergonomics and wonderful aesthetics.
The four bedroom villa with huge windows and a generous pool, is located only 2km away from the famous Sarigerme beach in Dalaman, Turkey. Guests can enjoy one of the world’s most beautiful beaches or bask in the seclusion and privacy of the villa during their stay.
- Rating: Rated 4 stars
- Board Basis: Self-service (fully equipped kitchen)
- Open: 1st May- 15th October
- Location: Sarıgerme/Dalaman, Turkey
- Nearest City: Dalaman, Turkey
When to go:
The best time to visit is in the summer season May- October as Dalaman anticipates chilly weather the rest of the months which may inhibit enjoying the pool and the nearby beach.
How to get there:
Dalaman can be reached by air through international flights; to get to Villa Hulya guests will need a car transfer ( 15 minutes)
-Nearest International Airport: 7 km to Dalaman Airport (DLM)
Plan your Trip
Things to do
Villa Citrus is one of the best getaways and retreats for people looking to relax and release stress. Guests can spend beautiful days out on picnics in its gardens and courtyard, or rent a car and go exploring the wonderful Turkish city!
Unique Selling Points:
- Amenities in the villa: 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, air conditioned lounge, iron, hairdryer, dishwasher, oven, 2 refrigerators, freezer, coffee maker, microwave, kettle, satellite TV, vacuum cleaner, DVD player, music player, balconies, Wi-Fi, swing
- Swimming Pools: 1 private pool in front of the villa, set in the gardens
- Very close to the Sarigerme beach
Villa Hulya’s seclusion is its most important halal aspect. It is hidden away from prying eyes and allows women to enjoy the outdoors and nature freely without any inhibitions. The 3-meter boundary ensures its complete privacy.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.