Villa OMRM is one situated in Kalkan, Turkey in the quiet and calming Islamlar village.
It has a peaceful and relaxing surrounding with a great view and is surrounded by refreshing and green countryside. It is one of the ideal places to spend your halal holidays since it is situated in the town that is an important tourist destination near the Turkish Mediterranean coast.
- Rating: A beautiful villa with 4 above stars
- Board Basis: fully equipped kitchen available for self-catering.
- Open: Summers from 1st April to 30th October
- Location: Villa OMRM is located in Islamlar village, Kalkan, Turkey.
When to Go:
Spring is the best time to visit the OMRM Villa in Kalkan, Turkey since the weather is mild and favorable for outdoor and indoor activities.
How to Get There:
It is 135 km to Dalaman Airport (DLM) from the Villa and vice versa. A car hire is necessary for this place.
Plan your Trip
Things to do:
Villa OMRM can be a great choice if you are looking forwarding to spending your halal holidays with your family in privacy while enjoying all the facilities and activities. If you are looking for a relaxing point but with isolation and solitude then Villa OMRM can be that point.
You can have your own private pool party, a lavish and close BBQ and a lot more. Or, you could enjoy being in the villa just with family.
Unique Selling Points:
- Being a private place to relax and spend quality time with family with beautiful and relaxing surrounding.
- Having a beautiful view of the countryside.
- Private swimming pool, garden area, sun terrace with sunbeds, privay from the outside eye.
- The facility of self-catering with fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, toaster, dispenser, oven etc) gives you the advantage of grabbing the halal grocery from the market and cooking the desired meals so that you don’t have any problem or issues related to halal food.
- People can spend their holidays in the most appropriate halal ways they are easy with, as they won’t have to care about outsiders, so they can enjoy their halal holidays without having to care about their dress code or other things forbidden by their religion.
- There are 4 fully equipped bedrooms with two double beds and 4 single beds in order to provide you comfort in every possible way. There is free internet access and satellite TV so you don’t miss out your prayer timings and other important worldly issues as well.
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.