Wome Deluxe Hotel is a five star hotel built in the beautiful landscaped gardens of IncekumTabiatParki.
It covers an area of 120,000 m2. It is situated at the beach front with a magnificent view and is one of the best hotels to spend halal vacations.
Official rating: 5 Star
Location: Avsallar, Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
Nearest International Airports:
- Gazipasa (GZP) Airport, 67 km (1 hour, 10 min)
- Antalya (AYT) Airport, 99 km (1 hour 30 min)
Open: Check in time starts at 15:00, Check out time is by 11:00
Board Basis: All inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks between meals, pools, spa and beach.
When to Go:
The hotel is open all year. However, the summer season is from 10 April to 31 October.
How to get there:
Wome Deluxe Hotel is reachable from Antalya Airport and Gazipasa Airport through a private transport.
Plan your Trip
Things to Do:
Different activities such as swimming pool, amazing beach area, morning and water gymnastics, basketball, Jet Ski, parachute, dart, water sports, beach volleyball, table tennis, aerobic, mini football. Moreover, there is separate health and spa centers with fitness club, sauna, Turkish bath, hair dresser, steam room and massage room. Also, for indoor activities Zumba games, card games, live music and evening shows etc.
Unique Selling Points:
- Wome Deluxe Hotel has a variety of special features such as private beach areas, separate spa facilities for women.
- There is a cinema for 80 people.
- Conferencing rooms and banquet facilities.
- Availability of doctor and babysitting facility.
- Car rental and shopping mall.
The hotel has numerous facilities for Muslims, so that they can easily spend their halal vacations.
- There are private beach areas, and one is exclusively for women.
- There are separate outdoor and indoor pools for both men and women.
- There is a mixed outdoor pool where the dress code is modest.
- Segregated spa sections.
- Only halal foods served within the hotel premises (different variety of foods are served). No alcohol is allowed and served.
Phone: +90 242 510 50 50
You’ve read all about this place and why it meets your halal needs, but if you want to continue with your search, there’s many more to choose from that all cater to those who are after a truly unique halal holiday experience. We have halal hotels, halal resort hotels, halal thermal hotels and even halal villas to choose from!
So, whether you’re looking for family holidays or all inclusive holidays (or both!) there are plenty of halal friendly holidays to choose from on Muslim Break.